Acura's RDX snagged one of CNET.com's Tech Awards for the "Best Navigation System." The award was given based on 1) intuitive interface, 2) clear layout for maps, 3) turn-by-turn directions should be accurate and timely, 4) quick to recalculate, & 5) comprehensive points-of-interest database.
Top 5 RDX tech features noted by CNET.com include:
- GPS navigation with real-time traffic reporting
- Bluetooth cell phone interface
- Voice commands for car functions
- ELS surround-sound audio system (was runner up for "Best Stereo System" category)
- Super-handling all-wheel drive
The RDX was also nominated as 2006 Tech Car of the Year by CNET.com.
Clink here for a full review of the Acura RDX from CNET.com.