All ZDX models feature as standard:
- 300 horsepower 3.7L V-6 engine with VTEC®
- Sequential SportShift 6-speed automatic transmission
- Acura's exclusive Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®) system
- 19x8.5-inch 7-spoke aluminum wheel
- ZDX - The ZDX features as standard equipment a hand-stitched leather interior, power-actuated and heated front seats, a dual-zone, dual-mode automatic climate control system with automatic humidity control, rear seat vents, Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® connectivity and a high powered audio system (with CD player, AM/FM radio, XM® Radio and USB audio connectivity with iPod® integration). Also standard is the panoramic glass roof, power windows, power tailgate and Xenon HID front headlights.
- ZDX with Technology Package - adds an Acura Navigation System with Voice Recognition™, AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ with Traffic Rerouting™, AcuraLink Real-Time Weather™ with radar image maps, a full VGA display screen and an innovative multi-view rear camera. Additionally, the Technology Package includes an upgraded Acura/ELS Surround® 415-watt Premium Audio System with a built-in 15-gigabyte hard disk drive (HDD) media storage system (that allows the ZDX owner to download and store up to 3,500 songs***), a GPS-linked, solar-sensing, dual-zone automatic climate control system and Keyless Access System.
- ZDX with Advance Package - In addition to the features found in the Technology Package, the Advance Package adds several premium technologies including a blind spot information system (BSI), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Collision Mitigating Braking System™ (CMBS™), Integrated Dynamic System (IDS) active damper system, heated and ventilated front seats with Perforated Milano Premium Leather seating surfaces, premium brushed tricot headliner material and a sport steering wheel.
|ZDX with Technology Package||$50,145||16/23/19|
|ZDX with Advance Package||$56,195||16/23/19|
**Based on 2010 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
***Approximate capacity based on an average size of 4.2 MB per song at a 128kbps bitrate
I don't know if a price drop will save this car but something needs to be done ... this is such a small niche to begin w/ but the x6, which is more expensive, outsells it.
Post a Comment