- Standard equipment a 3.5-liter V-6 engine that produces 273 horsepower (33 more than the outgoing model)
- 6-speed automatic transmission with a new lock-up torque converter
- Lighter all-wheel-drive system
- EPA fuel economy ratings of 20 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway
- Front-wheel-drive models of the 2013 RDX are expected to offer the best fuel economy of any gasoline-powered luxury SUV in its class
- Chassis updates include a longer wheelbase and wider track, all-new Amplitude Reactive Dampers, and a new motion adaptive electronic power steering system
- Abundant use of sound deadening materials and Active Sound Control team to provide an exceptionally quiet cabin.
- Additional interior features, such as larger door openings, more passenger room, increased cargo volume and a power rear tailgate make the RDX interior even more accommodating and flexible
- Pandora internet radio interface, SMS text message feature, a smart entry keyless access system, pushbutton start, and a three view rear camera
- The even more advanced navigation system utilizes a hard disk drive (HDD) with 60 gigabytes of storage capacity – including 15 gigabytes that can be allocated for music storage
- Production of the new RDX will move to the East Liberty, Ohio plant of Honda of America Mfg., Inc.— home to one of the four top assembly lines in North America in the J.D. Power and Associates' 2011 Initial Quality Study (IQS). The first generation RDX has been built at the Marysville, Ohio auto plant, an IQS award winner for both of its assembly lines
Monday, January 9, 2012
Acura TL Power Steering Moans or Whines TSB: 07-060 Applies To: 2004-07 Acura TL (ALL) SYMPTOM A moan or whine is heard when turn...
This is straight from the Winter 2008 Acura Style magazine: "Acura's Client Services (ACS) has thoughts on ill-advised owner att...
VTEC.net has up some photos of a super camo-ed compact SUV that they are speculating to be the 2013 Acura RDX.
AFFECTED VEHICLE: 2005 - 2008 Acura RL BACKGROUND: Unexpectedly high heat deterioration and bending stress can cause the power steerin...
In advance of the market launch of the highly anticipated next generation Acura NSX, the engineers leading the supercar's development s...
SYMPTOM The HandsFreeLink (HFL) system doesn’t work, and the battery sometimes won’t start the vehicle. APPLIES TO 2007-08 TL (ALL) 200...
Currently Applies To: ’04–08 TL Got a vehicle with a faded or blotchy dashboard? The likely cause is the compatibilizer material in the da...
TSB 04-002: (2003 MDX) Creaking From the Headliner TSB 04-003: (2001-2002 MDX) Idle Fluctuation With DTC P1129 TSB 04-007: (2003-2004 ...
The new $15 million Acura Design Studio officially opened its doors today, assuming a key role in the development of new concepts and desi...
So it happened, my alternator died leaving me dead on the road in the rain last Thursday, February 6, 2014. My day started out normal, wake ...