- Known internally as the "Super Sports."
- Honda’s long-awaited NSX successor will be unveiled at the Detroit Motor Show in January.
- Will be a hybrid: likely to feature an electric motor as well as conventional power.
- Will probably have SH-AWD.
- Likely to go on sale by 2013.
- Yoshikazu Kigoshi, R&D boss, said: "It will define the new face of Acura (Honda’s premium US brand)."
- The car is set to go on sale worldwide, and it will wear the Honda badge in Europe and possibly even resurrect the revered NSX name.
- Some are speculating that the new Acura Tony Starks is driving will be the new Acura NSX.
Thanks Anonymous for the tip!