- Powered by an all-new direct-injected 24 value 3.5 liter i-VTEC V6 engine with Variable Cylinder Management (VCM)
- 290 HP and 267 lb-ft torque
- 6 speed automatic transmission with Sport Mode and Sequential SportShift Paddle Shifters
- SH-AWD or front-wheel-drive
- SH-AWD EPA = 18/27/21 mpg, front-wheel-drive EPA = 20/28/23 mpg (city/highway/combined)
- Tuned and tested on the Nurburgring
- All-new Integrated Dynamic System (IDS) with Sport, Normal, and Comfort modes, which adjusts steering effort, throttle response, SH-AWD and active sound to suite the tastes of the driver
Body & Styling:
- The body applies more than 55% advanced lightweight materials resulting in a reducing 275 pounds from the previous model
- Standard 18 inch wheels, 19 inch for Technology and Advance package
- Leather-trimmed interior, silver plated accents, LED overhead and cabin accent lighting, along with new optional luxury features, such as Smart Entry, second-row sunshades, remote engine start, and auto-linked air conditioning and climate-controlled seats
- Power and heated front seats
- One-Touch Walk-In feature: fold and slide the 2nd row seats automatically with a touch of a button
- Rear cargo capacity is improved and includes a new underfloor storage area
- Acura JewelEye LED headlights
- AcuraLink™ cloud-based connected car system offers an assortment of media, convenience, information and security features via an embedded cellular system and compatible web-enabled smartphones
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera and available Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow, Blind Spot Information (BSI), and Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- And much more...
I like the fact that the manufacturers have worked on the 2014 Acura to make it more comfortable on the inside. The interior of a car has significant power to influence buyers.
People want to know that they will be able to relax while driving. They want to know that their passengers will be comfortable as well. The additional leg room provided in the latest model of the Acura helps to ensure that all people will be seated in style.
Post a Comment